Saturday 31 March 2012

....you have an ology!

Been a bit slack on blogging recently.  Not so much for a want of writing.  As you may have read in the previous posts, I've gone through some ups and downs recently, so the mood to step across the transline and to blog about it has been quiet.

However, I purchased an iPad a couple of weeks ago and have found myself writing more on that.  It has been quite a boon in that it has been handy just to pick it up and note a few thoughts of stuff going through my head at the time.  Thus it has also been quite therapeutic too, which is something I was aware of but hadn't expected to have such a positive effect.  By that I mean, there are a number of times when I'm unable to sleep so I get up, kick the computer into action and note down my thoughts.  After braindumping, I can sleep soundly again.  However, the computer is a bit of a distraction physically sitting in front of it, so I sometimes find I'm surfing around the web for another 20 minutes afterwards!

With the new toy, I pick it up, braindump the jumping beans into it and just close it again. :-)

Anyway, I'm wittering on a bit.  The point is, I have two new blog entries to post, but they are not exactly contemporary, So I have back-dated them to give a reference point.  Enjoy…..

PS  Another apology for the changing font size.  Seems to be some disparity between my text editors and this blogger business.  I'll see if I can tidy it up... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear (read?) things seem to be on the mend. A long time ago, I read in a magazine the idea of a 'worry book'. A little notepad you keep by the bed and should you wake up in the night, empty your head into said book and go back to sleep. Interesting that you've found a more hi-tech version, but it seems to do the trick. Yay!

    ReplyDelete